Our multidisciplinary experience provides Bay State Property Management a unique perspective in addressing complex issues.
- Assist individual unit owners in renting or selling their units.
- Mediate and resolve all resident and tenant problems when necessary.
- Manage individual investor-owned units if requested. Separate contract with owner.
- Provide 6-D certificates upon request and serve as the liaison to brokers and prospective buyers and provide information to include, but not limited to:
- Completing mortgage questionnaires
- Scheduling inspections
- Evaluate home inspection reports
- Conferring with home inspectors, buyer’s and seller’s attorneys, brokers, and real estate appraisers.
- Draft and submit comprehensive building inspection reports. These reports include:
- Condition of the entire physical plant
- Condition of each physical plant item
- Statement of apparent code violations
- Statement of insurance liabilities
- Energy conservation recommendations
- Conclusion to include a prioritized timeline for replacement/repair
- Simultaneous cash and accrual reporting
- Monthly statements of account to unit owners